Our Tropicana hex tile is inspired by the vibrant nights of old Havana’s heyday.
Handmade with care, our clay tiles are similar in look to their cement counterparts, but have a thinner body and non-porous surface. Clay tiles are low maintenance, easy to clean, and do not need to be sealed.
- Dimensions: 8″ x 9″
- Thickness: 3/8″
- Weight: .55 lbs.
Lead Time To Ship
- 10-12 weeks
- $180 / box of 20 (7.4 square feet)
ORDER A SAMPLE:
Tiles are handmade to order, which means color can be customized to suit your space. Please see our color palettes for available custom options.
READY TO ADD TILE TO YOUR SPACE? Please submit the Request an Estimate form below for a formal quote.
- We recommend ordering 15% overage to cover any chipping or cracking that may occur during shipment or installation.
- All tile orders will be rounded up into a multiple of 12 pieces to ensure boxes are correctly packaged.
- Due to minimum restrictions, there is an up-charge applied to orders under 100 pieces.
- Freight shipping is estimated per order, and is not included in the boxed tile price.
Classic Pattern for Any Space
Grow House Grow’s clay tile is proudly handmade in collaboration with Clay Imports in Dolores Hidalgo, Guanajuato, México. They are responsibly produced with non-lead based glazes and recycled porcelain. Our clay tiles are made to last a lifetime, and not much longer than that. Unlike our cement tiles, this tile body is designed to biodegrade after 150 years. Visit our Tile FAQ page to learn more.
Are you an interior designer or architect? Register as a Grow House Grow Trade Partner to receive discounts and trade-only promos!