Trim pieces to seal the deal: our bullnose tiles are the perfect final touch.
- Available in 4×8″ rectangle and 8×8″ square sizes.
- Can be made with a single or double bullnose edge.
- Cove base options also available.
Shown here: 4×8 inch single bullnose tiles in Terracotta, French Blue, and Vert Clair.
- Stocked one-color tile samples are available in White S-100 only.
- Dimensions: 4″ x 8″ with single bullnose edge.
- Thickness: 5/8″
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Be sure to check out our cement palettes to explore all your color options!
PRICING + LEAD TIME
- $144 / box of 24 (16 linear feet)
- 4-6 weeks to ship
ORDER A SAMPLE:
Tiles are handmade to order, which means color can be customized to suit your space. Please see our color palettes for available custom options.
READY TO ADD TILE TO YOUR SPACE?
Please submit the Request an Estimate form below for a formal quote.
- We recommend ordering 15% overage to cover any chipping or cracking that may occur during shipment or installation.
- All tile orders will be rounded up into a multiple of 24 pieces to ensure boxes are correctly packaged.
- Freight shipping is estimated per order, and is not included in the boxed tile price.
Classic Pattern for Any Space
Also known as Cuban tile or mosaico hidraulico, these bright, long lasting tiles are made by layering mixtures of Portland cement, marble powder, and natural pigments into a mold. Cement tiles are completely natural in both content and process, and became popular in the 19th century for their cool, fresh feel in hot weather. These beauties can be found all over the world–from Barcelona’s promenades and Moroccan homes, to Parisian galleries and classic New York buildings.
Hand crafted with 100% natural materials, cement is suitable on the floor, on the wall, indoors and out. Made to last a lifetime, they are ideal for both residential and commercial applications. Cement tiles are completely recyclable, and are water-cured as opposed to fired. Each piece is handmade to order, which means color can be customized to suit your space. Visit our Tile FAQ page to learn more.
Are you an interior designer or architect? Register as a Grow House Grow Trade Partner to receive discounts and trade-only promos!