How to Order
- SAMPLES: Use check out code “GHGSAMPLE” to apply your trade discount to wallpaper samples. Good for up to five free 9×11 inch memos per transaction.
- WALLPAPER ROLLS: Use check out code “GHG15” to apply our 15% off trade discount for wallpaper roll orders, or contact us to process through a formal invoice. We offer free UPS Ground shipping on all standard wallpaper orders.
- If you’re located in NY state and would like to omit sales tax using your ST-120 resale certificate, please let us know and we’ll process your order via separate invoice (our discount code is currently unable to remove sales tax for NY residents).
- Visit our tile information page for directions on ordering cement tile samples.
We want to share it!
Grow House Grow’s wallpaper is hand silk screened with care in New York, and will arrive packaged as double and/or triple roll bolts. Rolls are untrimmed and unpasted, and are both gently wipeable and strippable. Professional installation is highly recommended.
ROLL SIZE: 27 in. wide x 5 yds. long (US standard – covers appx. 33 sq. ft.)
PRINT SIZE: 27 in. wide x 36 in. long (ideal for framing)
SAMPLE SIZE: 9 x 11 inches (larger samples available upon request for an additional fee)
MINIMUM ORDER: 2 rolls per pattern / color
MEASURING FOR WALLPAPER: Our FAQ page has some helpful pointers, and you can contact us any time with your wall measurements and we’ll help determine how many rolls your project requires.
SALES TAX: For orders shipping within New York state, 8.875% sales tax will be applied. To omit NY sales tax, please email us a copy of your resale certificate.
CUSTOM COLOR: We can match any swatch! 5 roll minimum order + additional fees apply.
CUSTOM DESIGN: Interested in something special? Contact us and we’ll give you the production breakdown.
LEAD TIME: Because our papers are often printed to order, please allow 3-4 weeks for your wallpaper to ship.
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS/DISCLAIMER: Our wallpapers are not only hand printed, but our inks are also hand mixed. Slight variation may occur, and is a natural element of the handmade. Should goods arrive damaged, we are happy to exchange or refund the order within 14 days of delivery. Please inspect your wallpaper prior to hanging; Grow House Grow is not responsible for wallpaper that has been hung on the wall, or damaged during installation. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing your order.
FIRE RATING: Our papers fall into the “Class A Interior Wall & Ceiling Finish” category according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Life Safety Code 101. When tested in accordance with NFPA 255/ASTM E-84, they have a flame spread index of 5 and smoke development value of 40.
FINDING A PAPERHANGER: We are happy to recommend paperhangers for jobs within the NYC area. For projects nation wide, the Wallcovering Installers Association is a trusted source for finding a professional in your state.
Patch, prime, and seal / size walls. This protects your wall, and allows for a better hanging surface. Walls should be clean and smooth prior to adhereing wallpaper.
Clear, strippable paste, such as Roman Pro-880, works best with our papers.
Hanging blank stock or lining papers under our wallpaper is not necessary, though its benefits include a smoother hanging surface (for older walls) as well as the control of seams and bubbles through moisture reduction.
Papers with dark ink backgrounds are especially delicate, and require a gentle touch when hanging. Using a seam roller and microfiber cloth to smooth the paper during application can help avoid burnishing.
For the best side-to-side match, hang our wallpaper at the “JOIN” marks located on each side of the selvedge.
To minimize the appearance of seams when hanging a dark colorway:
- Tint the trimmed paper’s edge with a small amount of diluted guache or acrylic paint in a similar color.
- Prior to hanging, choose a paint color similar to the main background color of your pattern. Measure where each section of wallpaper will meet, and paint the vertical area of wall where the seams will align.